Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day

This year we started a tradition that I hope we continue always. Together, as a family, at the begining of the month we created a Valentine's mailbox--about what you would expect to see in any elementary class room on valentine's day. It sits in our family room so we can write "love notes" to one another until Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day we sit down as a family and hand out the love notes, and goodies, and whatever else might be left in the box. What a way to share the love on Valentine's Day!

We opened our valentine's box over heart shaped pancakes and bacon! Both boys enjoyed eating their Valentines, although Soren's chocolates were a little more edible then Ezra's paper hearts...that didn't stop Ezra! We hope Everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

1 comment:

jkohldadof8 said...

I truely enjoy your Blog!!!! thanks for sharing it and helping make Mom and I feel closer to your fam!!! We love you!!!!!