Congrats! Girls are so much fun! And April is the perfect month to have a baby (I think that is when Gabrie was born) but it is cool while you are pregnant and then warm for the baby. That is so great!
I KNEW IT! (I had a feeling about it, and noticed you took a little bit of a blogging hiatus) I was SERIOUSLY going to make a comment about it the other day, but decided not to be a pest :) CONGRATS!! A GIRL, how WONDERFUL!!!
Ahhh! I am so excited for you, and how fun to have a little girl coming! I was wondering if I had just forgotten you were pregnant, or if somehow I didn't pick it up, but from the sounds of the other comments it's not just me that didn't know. Phew. I really could never keep it secret for so long. Congratulations!
Congratulations. April is a great month for a baby. Yeah girls, at least you'll have one! So different from boys. Loved your Christmas pictures too. If whe's born on my birthday, you'll have no choice but to name her after her best Aunt (me)! J/K.
Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited to have so much company in the spring baby girl department...... How wonderful for you and Andy!!!!! Congratulations again!!!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well! I love your haircut by the way... you look wonderful. You've got that "glow!" Looks like you had a great Christmas too!!
Anna: "Liesel what do you want to be for Halloween?" Liesel: "A beef stick." Anna: " oh but on Halloween monsters eat beefsticks, maybe you should just be a kitty."
Later in the day-Anna: cooking, and Liesel comes up behind her and bites her leg, "ouch." Liesel: "I monster, you beef stick mommy."
Soren: "I got a new job at school today, I am the Caboose. I have to be the last in line and make sure the lights are off and the door is closed." Ezra: "So do you get a new job every week? Like next week will you be the Hopper Car, then the Box Car? When will you get to be the steam engine?"
Soren: "Mom do dreams come true? Like if I really wish for something will it happen?" Anna: "Dreams can come true but you have to work hard to help them come true." Ezra: "No, I had a dream last night that a bear was chasing me and it caught me and ate me, I didn't have to work hard for him to get me, I just had to be next to a bear." Soren: "No Ezra you would have to work hard to get money to buy a plane ticket and go to a state park to find a bear."
15 comments:
WOO HOO!
Gretchen
Cool picture! Congrats on a girl! We are so happy for you! Glad you are starting to feel better!
Congrats! Girls are so much fun! And April is the perfect month to have a baby (I think that is when Gabrie was born) but it is cool while you are pregnant and then warm for the baby. That is so great!
I KNEW IT! (I had a feeling about it, and noticed you took a little bit of a blogging hiatus) I was SERIOUSLY going to make a comment about it the other day, but decided not to be a pest :) CONGRATS!! A GIRL, how WONDERFUL!!!
Congratulations!!! Grandpa A. will have five new great grandchildren this spring.
How do you keep it a secret so long? I never can do that.
Ahhh! I am so excited for you, and how fun to have a little girl coming! I was wondering if I had just forgotten you were pregnant, or if somehow I didn't pick it up, but from the sounds of the other comments it's not just me that didn't know. Phew. I really could never keep it secret for so long. Congratulations!
It's about time the Kohl family saw a little girl in this next generation! CONGRATS! Love you, see you at Christmas!
Congrats!!! and it is a girl!!! that is exciting....can't wait to see you this holiday...
Congratulations! She's going to be such a beauty!
Congrats! Can't wait to se what a little Despain girl looks like! Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations. April is a great month for a baby. Yeah girls, at least you'll have one! So different from boys. Loved your Christmas pictures too. If whe's born on my birthday, you'll have no choice but to name her after her best Aunt (me)! J/K.
ooooo cool ultrasound picture! congratulations you guys... how fun to have a girl! :)
Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited to have so much company in the spring baby girl department...... How wonderful for you and Andy!!!!! Congratulations again!!!
YEAH! Girls are so much fun! Congratulations Anna.
CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well! I love your haircut by the way... you look wonderful. You've got that "glow!" Looks like you had a great Christmas too!!
Post a Comment