When you're feeling a little sick a little silliness can go a long way...

I was feeding my little Liesel while the boys were playing with play dough. When I came into the kitchen a box of tooth picks sat next to them with tooth picks on the floor and sticking into play dough and I heard Soren say to Ezra, "Ezra want a free ensample?" And Ezra would take the play dough and say "Try my sample." To which Soren would say, "Yum, that was good." or "No I don't like that ensample."
Thank you SAM'S Club, COSTCO, and Kroger for teaching my sons the joys of free samples, our tummies are in debt to you, and during a tough shopping trip so is my sanity!

Ezra came up with the diaper hat idea while getting a diaper change today.
1 comment:
I'm cracking up. Love the diaper hats.
Post a Comment