I recently had my birthday.
Andy gave me a perfect present. One night away from the kids each week for 8 weeks while I am at a class at a community college. A photography class. I have been to class for 2 weeks and have learned so much about photography that I have always tried to grasp. We are given assignments each week. This week we were asked to take pictures and play with metering. I am still learning, and it is only a basic class but the opportunity I have been given to learn something is priceless to me.
Liesel loves chewing on her fingers.


Liesel loves chewing on her fingers.

4 comments:
awesome present, that sounds like so much fun! happy birthday
Yeah, Happy Belated Birthday!
What a great birthday present. Now can you come our here at take some pictures of our family?! Or at least some pictures of our kids! Wish you guys were closer.:)
yay for photography! And happy birthday!
Post a Comment