Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Little Pumpkins

Lately Soren has noticed that he listens and obeys more often than Ezra. He has also become very prompt at telling us his achievement by stating "Mom/Dad I'm Better Than Ezra".


Both boys love Lightning McQueen and Ezra got a "shake and go" Lightning McQueen for his birthday. You shake it, put it on the ground and it says "I Am Speed" before it races across the floor. Ezra and I were walking in a parking lot the other day when he grabbed my hand, started to run, and said, "I am seed mom, you be seed too."


Liesel has become a very accomplished young lady. She can chew on her toes, chew on her fingers, smack her lips, and scoot backwards almost the whole length of our front room.


How I love my little ones.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

that last pix of your babies is sooooo cute

Kohl said...

Cute pictures! We sure miss you guys! They are all growing up so fast! BTW, Nate and I got a kick out of the, I'm "Better than Ezra"! :)