Monday, December 7, 2009

One Texas Morning

I love it.
The soft, cold whiteness.
The magic it adds to the season.
The way it feels on your warm skin.
The silence and peace it gives to the world.
Snow.










Merry Christmas to me!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope we get at least one snow storm! I LOVE the snow. Jack's keeps saying, "Soon it will be Christmas and I will be with grandma and grandpa and there will be snow outside that I can jump in"... I wonder when the poor kid will realize it doesn't snow Phoenix!! Sad day... Love your family. Miss you lots

Kohl said...

I heard that you guys were getting snow down that way. I'm glad you got to at least see some snow for the Christmas season!

Jordan said...

i love her face. lol.

Bree said...

What?!? How did I miss the snow? I must have blinked or something that morning. Cute pics!