Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Introducing...

Vera Sage Despain

April 26, 2011

8 lbs. 0 oz.

21 1/4 in. long

8 comments:

Bree said...

Congratulations!!! LOVE the name too! That was actually on our list when I was pregnant with Elle. It means 'faith' in Russian in case you ever wondered what her name meant in Russian. =) Can't wait to see more pics and here the story!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful and Anna, you look amazing as always!!!

Natalie said...

Another gorgeous Despain child! I am wishing I could give her a smooch!

Rachel Oswald said...

You look way too good after just giving birth! Congrats you guys!

Dimond Blogger said...

Congrats! I love the name you picked and Anna, you look way to good to have just had a baby. I am sure your kids are super excited with Vera's arrival!

Ryan and Megan said...

Congrats, She is so stinking cute, I can hardly stand it!! You look gorgeous, and I love the name Vera.

Lindsay said...

I agree, I wish I could look like that after I just had a baby. Congratulations to your family!!!

Kirsti said...

So beautiful! Congratulations to you all!