Sunday, July 31, 2011

Why I Love My Job...

I am pretty sure I have posted about this before. And maybe if it had stopped happening I wouldn't feel the need to repeat. Everytime, EVERYTIME. I take my four littles out and about in each and every store I hear, "You sure have your hands full!". To which I politely smile and say, "I sure do, and I love it." And this is why...

SOREN While saying prayer, "And please help daddy be safe while he studies (for the BAR)."

While cleaning up his breakfast plate, "Why am I the one always cleaning around here?"

EZRA

Laying on the floor by the fridge, "Mom, can I pleeaase have a freezer pop, I'm melting."


Going to feed the cat but not wanting the cat to come yet, "Truly I'm not going to feed you, its poison Truly, you don't want it, there isn't any food just knives."


LIESEL

Runs into the room and hands out plastic knives to everyone. And then begins to stab the floor with the knife. "Snake, Snake. (jumping and prancing about but still stabbing.) Snake, Snake. Oh, I got it."


Holding her bear by the arm and running around, "Bear raccccccce me. Oh, bear won."


VERA


If you put her toes in her mouth, she laughs hysterically.






My hands are full and times are crazy,

but I laugh every day.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Anna, I honestly wanna be like you when I grow up...

Kohl said...

Great pics of your kids! We sure miss you guys. I wish I could be half the mother you are. Keep up the good work!