Each of our kids has a bear. There is Grizzle, Slim, Nya Bear, and then this guy, who now that I think of it doesn't have a name. But she loves him. When she sees him on the floor she crawls over and rubs her face in him. She chews on him, and squeals when he is in arms length. She loves her bear, and I don't know what we would do if we ever lost him!
Friday, February 17, 2012
In Love
Each of our kids has a bear. There is Grizzle, Slim, Nya Bear, and then this guy, who now that I think of it doesn't have a name. But she loves him. When she sees him on the floor she crawls over and rubs her face in him. She chews on him, and squeals when he is in arms length. She loves her bear, and I don't know what we would do if we ever lost him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment