She was very interested in my earrings and after smiling persuasions and pleases I looped them around her ears. I don't know if it was the way her hair was or seeing her in earrings, but I couldn't stop thinking, "My baby is growing up."


Of course, she had to let her "baby" try them on.
Then, wanting to catch them all before they grow up on me, I was met with this lovely expression, and feared HER teenage years.
Until she flashed her pretty little smile and I decided she wouldn't be so bad.

This little man is waiting for spring, yearning for it, losing patience for Spring to come so he can shed his long sleeves and pants for short sleeves and shorts.

So we beckoned spring today by putting out our wind mills.


Spring, I know 4 little kiddos who can't wait for you to get here!






No comments:
Post a Comment