Friday, August 30, 2013

Birthday with a Bump and a Bat

I survived another year, thank you very much. 
My years seem to get busier but better, so I can't complain,
even though I do occasionally.
 

The night of my big day we found a bat flying around our kitchen and family room,
it was different, unexpected.  We did get it out, luckily.

And here is the 7 1/2 month bump,
she is a kickin and a squirmin in there. 
I would say, "Can't wait to meet her in October,"
but honestly it hasn't fully registered that there is someone
in there getting ready to come out. 
Hopefully I grasp that concept before October...
 
 

4 comments:

Erin said...

Love the bump but that bat is GROSS!!!

Kohl said...

I am the worst sister-in-law! I totally missed your birthday. I hope if was a great day! You look beautiful and not very pregnant. :)

Luke and Kellie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! And good luck with the soon to be new baby!

Beth schell said...

Happy birthday Anna! And Congratulations on another beautiful baby on the way!