Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Studying?

In an attempt to prepare myself for unseen future events and to feel like my brain still functions outside of "mommy mode", I began taking a Microbiology class last month.  It has pretty much taken over my life and all that spare time I had after chasing around five kids.  Studying, aka trying to retain info and not fall asleep while reading, happens during naps (a rare occasion), at night (as seen in the picture above- taken by one of my children, of one of my children, at 10pm), or anytime during the day I think I can get away with completely neglecting my children (although the boys did make cookies and lemon bars BY THEMSELVES the last time I left them alone, so it might be for their good).  It is a wild ride and I'm thankful I have the opportunity to further my education...just don't look in my closets or under beds.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good for you! I'm impressed!! I keep thinking I need to do that myself, but can't bring myself to bite the bullet. You rock!