Monday, November 5, 2007

In need of a six pack...


I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to see everyone else sit, but not be able to do it myself. Anytime we lay our little Ezra down he strains his neck and pushes his elbows into the floor trying to sit up. Finally, I found that by wrapping the boppy around him (as in the picture above) he can sit and is very happy. And whatever makes my little chunk happy, makes me happy.

3 comments:

Kohl said...

I love Ezra's cheeks! What a smile!

Blake and Meg said...

you have such a beautiful family!! I'm so excited to read your blog and catch up on so many years. You seem like a wonderful fun mom! Hope all is well.

-Megan (Smith) Brady

Blake and Meg said...

Ok... if you come to Dallas, we HAVE to hang out!!! I am SO excited! What city will you be in? Downtown? Blake and I live in Grapevine