Monday, November 10, 2008

My little boys

This charming smile is what is flashed at me several times a day. It means a wide range of things..."Look mom I pulled out all the books on the bookshelf!", "See this toy, I took it from Soren!", "I found my bear!", "Soren and I just threw all the granola on the floor!", "You want to change my diaper? Well, you will have to come and get me.", and "I love you Mom."



Laying in bed last night watching football with his Dad, Soren looked up with tears in his eyes and said "My eyes burn because they have lots of tears in them." "Why are you crying Soren?" Andy asked. "Because I miss grandma and grandpa." he said with more tears rolling down his face.

10 comments:

Chelsey said...

How sweet.

Lizzy said...

Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest little thing I have ever heard!

Kasi French said...

That is absolutley precious! I bet Grandma Kohl has a few tears in her eyes after hearing that story. Will you be home for Christmas?

jkohldadof8 said...

Ok now I really miss my Grandsons- I can't wait till Christmas-but then again, I still need to do my shopping and then there's the baking and then.........Sure love you guys and I can't wait to see you all. Tell Soren, that Grandma and Grandpa sure miss him too. Love, mom

Kohl said...

I am pretty sure that if we didn't live so close to my parents my boys would be the same way. They at least to get to see one set of grandparents often. They are so excited to be at Grandma and Grandpa Kohls for Christmas. It just can't get here soon enough!

John and Melanie said...

I love your boys. So darn cute.

Brianne & Jarod said...

That is a cute story about Soren. I bet that Ike would LOVE to have buddies like them around, and I would LOVE to have my friends back :)Hope the 3L year is going good :)

Natalie said...

I bet his gramma and grampa would have tears coming out their eyes if they heard that. how incredibly sweet!!!!!

The Fifes said...

so precious!

The Harrises said...

So did Grandma and Grandpa see this yet? Has he always been a sensey? The dear boys are priceless.