Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where Have You Been All My Life?

On Tuesday I awaited a very anticipated package...my grandma's Bosch...and after a morning of cookies and bread I asked myself over and over again...where have you been all my life? It is like I have had two natural childbirths and then finally experienced one with an epidural and asked myself "What was I thinking before?"(the epidural is much preferred). What would have normally taken me a couple of hours and a sink full of dishes took me less than an hour. For those of you not lucky enough to experience the great pleasure that a Bosch brings I feel very sorry for you, and hope that one day you will know the bliss that a Bosch is.

3 comments:

Kohl said...

I'm so glad you get to experience a bosch! It makes it so much easier to making everything! I love making rolls because I don't have to do any kneading! Your cookies look yummy!

The Harrises said...

Congrats--I have a kitchen aid and it seems that a bosch is a little better for bread. My mom never uses her bosch given to her by her Mom, maybe I will have to snag it. Perfect weather to bake in. I just made some soft pretzels for preschool. Love that baby as if it was your next child.

Chelsey said...

Yeah! I love my Bocsh. Happy baking, just on time for the holidays.