Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Our Easter has of course been filled with eggs, candy, baskets, ham, and all the trimmings. And the boys' have loved it.

Soren has also added several words to his vocabulary: tomb, Gethsemane, Atonement, Crucify, and Resurrection. I have had some touching conversations with him about why we celebrate Easter and I am thankful for the reminder it was to me about our Savior's Atonement, Death, and Resurrection.


Ezra has been learning how to pray and now prays anytime of day. No matter where we are or what we are doing I hear "Father, dankful for bear, Jesus, bby sister, Soren name Jesus Christ, AMEN."

Hope Your Easter was as Happy and Blessed as ours.
Happy Easter.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

everytime i see a picture of ezra i just want to smoother him! he is so darn cute!

Kasi French said...

The boys are getting so dang big! They are just going to be the best big brothers to this little girl!! Shels and I think you should name her Kasi :)

Luke and Kellie said...

So cute!

Britney and Jaron said...

Your boys are so cute! You look awesome by the way! I can't believe you only have a few weeks left. You're teeny! :)