Saturday, April 4, 2009

Disagreement

As Andy and I have been tackling the decision of what to name the little belly squirmer we thought it would be a good idea to ask the boys what we should name their little sister. Good idea right? Wrong. After going through our short list of names they both settled on a DIFFERENT name.

So now, sitting around the breakfast table, in the car, in the stroller, walking to get the mail, or reading a book one will start it. And back and forth back and forth they go stating the name they want their baby to be named.

When we do pick a name,
and this little girl comes,
I hope her little brothers will love...
her name.

3 comments:

Kasi French said...

I think both boys would like the name Kasi ... run it by them!

Jenny said...

It's cute that the boys are so interested in naming your little girl. By the way they play with their dolls, I know they will be loving big brothers no matter what you decide to name her.

The Harrises said...

You just look so great may I say, and I'm glad I am not pregnant with you this go around.
A thought, I guess you do a combo of the two names leaving the middle name to Ezra since he won't remember any way. Then again, it was just a thought.