Soren: "Mom, Why can't I catch a butterfly tonight?"
Anna: "Because the last one you caught wasn't happy in the container, remember how happy it seemed to be when it flew away?"
Soren: "Actually mom, Grandma said that butterflies like to be in containers, then other bugs won't eat them, Grandma told me that mom."
Anna: "Soren do you want to come and read this book we got from the library, we haven't read it before."
Soren: "No, Grandma already read that to me, all the time."
I might need to have a word or two with Grandma about the things she is teaching my son.
Lately Ezra has informed me of all the things he did or didn't like way back when he "was a tiny baby littler than Liesel,"Example: "When I was a littler kid I didn't like when you sing that song."
Thanks Ezra, would have been nice to know way back then when I was just guessing what each of your grunts meant.
Lately Liesel has picked up on a few things that I do and can be found doing any of them several times a day...
cleaning the counters,
picking up toys,
dancing and singing,
blowing noses (only she uses fists full of tissues),
filling up the pool (Although I don't bend over quite so far)
Cooking in pots and pans...
And the list goes on and on, I love my little momma in training.
Lately Liesel has been realizing her own mistakes without any help from me.
Yucky.
Lately Liesel has picked up on a few things that I do and can be found doing any of them several times a day...cleaning the counters,
picking up toys,
dancing and singing,
blowing noses (only she uses fists full of tissues),
filling up the pool (Although I don't bend over quite so far)
Cooking in pots and pans...
And the list goes on and on, I love my little momma in training.
Lately Liesel has been realizing her own mistakes without any help from me.Yucky.

No comments:
Post a Comment