Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ONE

The weeks following her birth left me desiring to keep her tiny. As my third child I was well aware of how fast she would grow. And she did, and although I miss my tiny baby, and my arms ache to hold that tiny baby, I love my little Liesel and all the mischief she can think up...
- Kitty Cat in the Garbage
- Shoes in the dishwasher
- Toys in the toilet
-Climbing to the top bunk
-Wrestling with her brothers
- Climbing in the tub and turning the water on
She keeps me on my toes every minute of the day.
"Liesel, Liesel, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you..."
I am lucky enough to be the recipient of her love, as she smiles, cuddles, hugs, and kisses.
Happy Birthday Liesel Jean,
We Love You!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i can't wait to see that little bug!!!