Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Adjectives


The boys have become overly exaggerated in their descriptions of things lately.
aka "The bike was so big, as big as a house."
The last two days everything has been...
GINORMOUS.
And that is how they described the above plant. In early March they found some potatoes in my closet that had been forgotten and neglected. They asked if we could plant them, I said one. But it became apparent months later that they planted 5 potatoes. Which have all grown into "ginormous" plants. Anybody know how or when to harvest potatoes?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that they wanted to plant the potatoes! And funny how the plant is ginormous, but they are still taller than the plants while sitting down.

jkohldadof8 said...

I'm almost sure fall time to harvest, or when the plant on top turns yellow, perhaps- ahhhh maybe you ought to check the internet. Love you. Mom