Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pleased to Meet...

I'd like you to meet, "Pa". After reading Little House in the Big Woods Ezra reminds me he is "Pa" all the time. In fact Ezra has stopped doing things I ask him to do, it seems "Pa" does all the work.I'd also like you to meet, "sheep" no "dog Jack" no "cow". Since Ezra took the only male role in the book Soren has taken it upon himself to be all the animals that are mentioned in the story, except "Black Susan" the cat, Truly plays that role.

And then there is little Liesel, I mean Laura, Mary, and Carrie. Whoever she is has found her own little corner to read to her doll, anytime I couldn't find her today I just had to look behind the rocking chair in her room. She sits there cuddled up with a book and several stuffed animals.
Liesel has also had the pleasure of becoming reacquainted with her nose. Which makes a very funny noise if you try to talk while pinching it.
And last, but not least. I have the pleasure of introducing "belly button". And how proud she is to have met it. So proud she, on occasion, shows random strangers in the store.



No comments: