Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Days

We went to the Dallas Arboretum today to partake of the fall bounty.
The first thing on the boys list, getting faces painted.
Here they are staring at each other right after they had them painted.

Finished results
I told Liesel to make a scary mean face for the camera, really intimidating.
Pirate Ezra's got the pirate stare down.
Soren loved his painted face so much that he asked me to take several pictures of him growling like a tiger. He also growled at several people walking by, especially little girls.

Pumpkins!





Out of all the pictures I took these are the two best of all 3 of them together,
Someday they will all look at me at the same time.


Happy Fall!

4 comments:

The Miguel Family said...

we went today too! And Liam actually stayed still and got his face painted. it was really fun.

Kohl said...

Looks like fun! Gavin wanted to get his face painted at a place we went, but I told him it was too messy. I guess I'm a mean mom! Your kids look cute!

Ames Family said...

Those are awesome face paintings! Your kids are so cute...I mean really cute. Looks like you guys had fun. I love fall time..and what better way to spend it than looking like a tiger and growling at little girls?!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I just love how close Ezra and Soren are. I can only hope that one day Isaac and Jake will be that way because right now I would rather just keep them in separate rooms! Your kids are scrumptious!