Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just to Even Things Up...

I thought about titling this post "With 6 You Get an Eggroll" but unless you are a big Doris Day fan you might not have any idea what I am referring to. So instead we wanted to let you know we are evening things up. That would be 3 boys 3 girls, that is not until April.



(Don't look too close or you will see I used Liesel's ultra sound picture.)



Introducing:
Baby Girl Despain
Due to join us April 24th

5 comments:

Troy & Kristin said...

I thought that picture looked familiar! Congrats again!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, that is very exciting news!

Sammy said...

Congrats!! I'm thrilled for Liesel to have a little sister!

Natalie said...

oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I am sooo excited for you! Yay! Another girl, you lucky!

Luke and Kellie said...

How fun, congrats! Her due date is my Gabriella's birthday, it is good time of year!