Tuesday, June 12, 2012

 This one is a chatter box.  She is very  very excited about most of what she says and so it is said very quickly with a lot of energy and excitement, and all to often in a language most can not understand.  Then other times, generally the times I wish she wasn't easy to understand, she is as clear as a bell.  Like when she told Grandpa, "You eat too much butter Grandpa, way way too much."   Then the other night she leaned over the table toward the missionaries, who were over for dinner, and said, "I marry a missionary when I am older."

This one knows how to stick to her guns.  If she wants something there is no way she is going to back down.  It becomes a one on one showdown, my will against hers.  Unfortunately for her, she is my fourth so mommy's will generally wins.  Which is why she finally gave in and is taking a bottle.  My baby is weaned, insert my frowny sad face here.

No comments: