And here is what has happened this past month...
We girls have been enjoying the time we have together while the boys are at school and work.
What's better than drink on a warm sunny day?
Soren took this picture of the necklace he and Ezra made me on my birthday. I proudly wore it all day.
We found time to relax in our backyard before it was closed off, we are planting grass.
Liesel started her first year of Preschool. She did a little "I Am Going To Preschool Dance" on her first day,She was slightly excited. And still is. She asks everyday, "Do I get to go school today?"
Vera was finally cleared of ear infections after 3 months straight of them.
Liesel had her school pictures taken,
I took these because I know what my daughter can do to her hair in a matter of minutes.
Maybe I will post about the boys next time.













No comments:
Post a Comment