After a lifetime of dreaming, a summer of persuading, a heated discussion or two, a humbled heart, lots of excitement and anticipation, several emails, a shopping trip, and a couple of car trips he is here!!!!
As of today the Despain's have a new boy in the house...
Flyer...
a 10 month old Vizsla.
Welcome to the Family!
6 comments:
The title of this post made me do a double-take!! haha. I'll bet your boys (all 3 of them) are loving the newest addition to your family! How fun!
I took in a deep breath when I read the title, and then laughed outloud when I saw the dog. He is cute..a little big..but cute! Do the boys love him?? What is his name?
Nevermind...saw the name...should have read better!
Congrats! I will not let Luke see this post!I don't want him getting any ideas!
You're going to go thorugh a lot of those bones. Cute dog, good age. Have fun. Nothing more motivating for a run or walk than an anxious dog.
He looks like a beautiful dog. I'm sure all the boys are thrilled, but what about you, Anna? :)
Post a Comment