Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A new language


As with other 2 and 1/2 year olds Soren's vocabulary has grown massive amounts the last couple of months. But just as his vocabulary has grown, his imagination has soared. Recently he has been teaching me vocabulary words I never knew, like "Macack" and "Gagack" which according to him are great names for dogs. Then there is "preck" and "spen"... I was never filled in on these word's meanings. I have decided to start writing down his new words in hope of someday developing a language. I'll let you know how that one pans out.

2 comments:

Coach Lee said...

so it's official!!! are you going to make it up for the big day in 3 weeks...i'd like to figure out a way to get kristin a quick shower right before the wedding so we can get some of the good stuff for her :)

adespain said...

I will be arriving in Utah on Monday the 8th at about 11:30 am. I can't wait!