Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's My Party...

With the help of Mommy, blowing out the candles, and Soren, unwrapping all the presents. The Ezra Man's birthday has now been celebrated!



Until next year...

4 comments:

Kohl said...

Cute Cake! Did you come up with idea yourself? Looks like it was a fun birthday. I still can't believe Ezra is one.

Lizzy said...

That is definitely the coolest cake I've ever seen! I will have to remember that one. I'm excited for you to come back and take pictures of my son, hopefully they are even 1/2 as cute as the ones you get of yours!

Chelsey said...

He looks like a happy boy on his birthday

Brianne & Jarod said...

Cute cake Anna! I just can't believe that Ezra is already 1!!! WOW! Hope you had a fun summer, and ENJOY your last year of law school :)

p.s. LOVE Soren's new language...wish I could hear it :)

p.p.s LOVE LOVE the pictures you got of Ezra on the train tracks

p.p.p.s I just realized we are going to miss the annual donut party!! SAD :)