
When I became a mother there was one thing in the future that I did not look forward to...potty training. Well on September 12th the time had come to begin the dreaded. And my son has defied any fear I had. He has done an excellent job. It doesn't seem to matter what or when or where he will let us know and he will go in any potty. We even took a little vacation and he was in the car for almost 5 hours without an accident. Now he has had his little accident here and there, he is not perfect, but overall it has been very easy for Andy and I to transition into the parents of a underwear wearing, potty going little boy... Now here's to praying that Ezra is so kind.
6 comments:
Oh, please tell me how you did it! We had a few days that were great, but other than that, it's not been good. We went back to pull-ups. Good luck!
WOO HOO! That is great news!
p.s. do you have any tips on weaning?? (is that how you spell it?)
Yeah! I'm glad it's gone so well for Soren
Congrats big boy! WOW, that's huge. I LOVE the pics of the Outer Banks. We went last March. Isnt' it so beautiful?
With you taking pictures... everything is beautiful. You're amazing :-)
Congrats on the successful potty training! Way to go Soren! Now could you come help us with Liam? :)
Post a Comment