Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We made our way to the pumpkin patch this week to collect our Halloween mascots... Ezra loves to pick up pumpkins almost as much as he loves to say "pum-in". He picked up the first one he saw.


Soren tramped around the pumpkin patch with dad to find "the perfect one"... his just happened to be green.

There was a mountain of hay with tunnels and a slide at the patch. The boys spent much of their time climbing and tumbling in the hay. Soren got a little mischievous grin, ran up and threw a huge load of hay on my head!!! I was picking hay out of my pants the rest of the day.


Here are the boys grinding ears of corn to feed to the goats, pigs, and chickens at the farm.

We discovered Ezra's true calling in life...A cow milker, he went right up to it and started pulling on the utters.

And the icing on the cake...a Hay Ride, Soren and Ezra's first, and although Ezra looked a little concerned during the bumpy parts we all had a great time!





Happy Pumpkin Carving!

3 comments:

Ames Family said...

Cute pictures. Your boys are getting so big....I probably say that every time I comment...but they are...it goes by so fast. I love fall time...pumpkin patches etc...glad you guys had fun.

Brianne & Jarod said...

FUN FUN FUN!! I am a fan of Soren's pumpkin!! Your hair looks really cute, did you get it cut?

Troy & Kristin said...

Anna, your hair looks so cute! I love it! Miss you guys.