Ezra spent his time pointing out every hole he found (he thinks snakes live in every hole he sees.) Soren found every crevice he could fit in and deemed them all his home away from home.

It was a great treat seeing Grandma, and a good opportunity for Soren to take his first real spin on his bike (it was raining on his birthday.)
5 comments:
soren looks completley bald in the bike picture.
Aren't those caves incredible! we went there during thanksgiving.
Happy Birthday Soren! I like the new ride!
That cave looks awesome. I'll have to get the details when I see you.
Oh my gosh, I think I used to go to those caverns when I was little! My dad has always been a big caver and those where ones we could take the whole family to. That is crazy I haven't thought about that for years! Well I'm glad you had fun.
I visited those caves on one of our family vacations growing up. They were aweseome! Soren looks so grown-up on his bike! We love you guys!
Post a Comment