Sunday, August 23, 2009

Forgive Me.

I come to the end of each day (the end being 7:30 or so when the kiddos are tucked in, but not always down for the night) faced with a most perplexing decision. Do I sit at the computer and upload the pictures to update the blog, or do I lay in bed and let all the bending over, lifting, holding, hugging, wrestling, and catching slowly ooze out of my very tired body. It is fairly easy to tell which decision I make each night as you take notice of the space between my posts. So forgive me for I do desire dearly to post picture of my little ones. Lucky for me I am laying in bed on the laptop tonight...where there's a will, there's a way!




5 comments:

Brian and Lindsay said...

at least they are still cute...we miss playing with you guys!

Kohl said...

I am exactly the same way. At the end of the day (which is more like 9:30 for me) I don't have the motivation to do much. Love the pictures. Liesel is growing fast!

Rachel Oswald said...

Liesel gets cuter and cuter. I love all of her adorable little bows.

Melanie said...

Ohhhh, we miss you so much!

Bree said...

I feel that way every night with one! I can't imagine what three would do. Cute pics!