Liesel turned 3 months this past week, Ezra turned 2, Soren starts preschool in a month... I love watching them grow. But sometimes wish I could video tape all day long so when they are grown and gone I can sit and watch my little ones again.

(at least Andy knows how to look at the camera!)
5 comments:
Anna, you are just gorgeous. And your daughter is beautiful! :)
wow she is getting so big! congrats to andy, we can't wait until it's our turn!!
Anna, these pictures of your family are so beautiful. It makes me think about all the times we talked about our future families when we were younger :)! Have I sent you an invite to my blog? Send me a note on facebook if I haven't and if you want to be invited.
Sally
That little girl is such a doll - so cute! I wish you guys still lived here so Soren could be in the little Joyschool we're doing. Miss you guys!
I agree. That's why I think we have something like 10,000 pictures of Elle...no joke, we had to buy an external hard drive to house them. It's actually kind of a problem. I just don't want to forget anything. I want to document it all so I can look back on it one day, when she is old and grown.
Post a Comment