Anna...I wish that I could leave comments on all your posts. You seriously capture the cutest pictures of your children. I love to hear that Soren and Ezra are such good friends..it gives me hope! You are a very nice mom to let them play in the mud...I think I would just die! Oh, and is there any special reason you "need" help??? Just wonderin'! You guys should come down for the DUKE game if they make it to the sweet 16...it would be GREAT to see you!
Love the picture! Aren't big brothers great helpers?! I rely on Gavin and Liam a ton for help with Ashlyn and other things. I sometime wonder how I survived caring for Gavin with no siblings to help out. :)
In the puddle @ the end of the driveway?!?! My grandchildren?!?! I thought those tendencies would have been bred out of my offspring by the time your children started coming into the world.
Anna: "Liesel what do you want to be for Halloween?" Liesel: "A beef stick." Anna: " oh but on Halloween monsters eat beefsticks, maybe you should just be a kitty."
Later in the day-Anna: cooking, and Liesel comes up behind her and bites her leg, "ouch." Liesel: "I monster, you beef stick mommy."
Soren: "I got a new job at school today, I am the Caboose. I have to be the last in line and make sure the lights are off and the door is closed." Ezra: "So do you get a new job every week? Like next week will you be the Hopper Car, then the Box Car? When will you get to be the steam engine?"
Soren: "Mom do dreams come true? Like if I really wish for something will it happen?" Anna: "Dreams can come true but you have to work hard to help them come true." Ezra: "No, I had a dream last night that a bear was chasing me and it caught me and ate me, I didn't have to work hard for him to get me, I just had to be next to a bear." Soren: "No Ezra you would have to work hard to get money to buy a plane ticket and go to a state park to find a bear."
4 comments:
Anna...I wish that I could leave comments on all your posts. You seriously capture the cutest pictures of your children. I love to hear that Soren and Ezra are such good friends..it gives me hope! You are a very nice mom to let them play in the mud...I think I would just die! Oh, and is there any special reason you "need" help??? Just wonderin'! You guys should come down for the DUKE game if they make it to the sweet 16...it would be GREAT to see you!
Love the picture! Aren't big brothers great helpers?! I rely on Gavin and Liam a ton for help with Ashlyn and other things. I sometime wonder how I survived caring for Gavin with no siblings to help out. :)
In the puddle @ the end of the driveway?!?!
My grandchildren?!?!
I thought those tendencies would have been bred out of my offspring by the time your children started coming into the world.
I'm glad to see they haven't!!!!!! =)
I love the puddle and the dirt pics. You are definitely a WAY cooler mom than I am!
Post a Comment