Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pet Rock Upgrade

Several times in my life, several, I have unashamedly announced that, "the only kind of pet that will be allowed in my house will be a rock."
So I was wrong.
Welcome, Truly cat to the family.

She was recklessly handled by two overly excited little boys.

Swatted, slapped, and bopped by a little girl who knows no better.

Disappeared for over two hours in a frantic attempt to escape the hysteria.

And dodged being named "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" and "Old Yeller" by Ezra.

I'd say she has adjusted quite well.

2 comments:

jkohldadof8 said...

Love the name, now they won't call you that and Ezra did get something from Chitty-Chitty Bang, Bang. Have fun, they can be fun, Just keep telling yourself that. I suggest getting a laser pointer and playing with her with it, it will tire her out. Love you, Mom

Kohl said...

Hooray you got a kitten! I'm so happy for you guys. Your kids are going to love it (maybe even to death) :) Love the name too, although I could have gone for Old Yeller! That made me laugh. Can't wait to see you guys in two months!