Saturday, January 10, 2009

5:45... am that is...



This morning I heard the usual, door open, Ezra crying, door closing Ezra screaming...(I looked at the clock and moaned 5:45 am?) door opening, silence, my door opening, Soren asking "Mom is it time to get up?", and Ezra crying "Bankit, Mana, Bankit."

Hold up...
What is Ezra doing out of his crib?
And so I begin a new saga in my life...

Two boys in big boy beds.


5 comments:

DAVID GREEN FAMILY said...

Oh the joys!!! Aren't you looking forward to number three adding to the nighttime bliss? I rolled over the other night when Hannah came in our room, and I said "What were we thinking having another baby, I'm too old for getting up in the night." But then day comes and I just love them all. How did your mom do it with 8?

Luke and Kellie said...

I'm so sorry! I am just waiting for that day, when Gabrie comes walking out of her room, I pray that it will not be anytime soon. ( :

Kohl said...

I guess you will have a few months of no crib, but don't worry you will be using it again soon enough. We miss you guys. My boys talk about Soren and Ezra all the time. It was great to be able to let them make some memories together over Christmas.

Katie said...

Wow, I just now read Soren's quote about the diesel truck and Goldilocks. That is truly hilarious! I can't wait to hear all the funny things my little boy will come up with someday.

The Fifes said...

ahhh. I don't envy you. So far, Corban hasn't figured out he CAN get out of his bed.