Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW DAY!

25 degrees and 3 inches of snow...they aren't looking to sure about it...
Enter bucket and shovel...
That's more like it.
I am glad that at almost 3 and 18 months it is a privilege to wear mom and dad's big socks instead of boots...




According to my dad Heaven will be blanketed with a thick layer of snow, and after a day of watching my little ones explore, stumble, giggle, eat, throw, and roll in the sticky white stuff, I see the wisdom and truth behind my father's words...
because today was Heaven.

3 comments:

The Fifes said...

Brrrrr! Glad they had fun!

Kohl said...

How fun! I bet you never thought you would see snow this winter. We are still trying to get all of our snow to melt. Your boys look like they had tons of fun!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Oh...I bet that they had SO MUCH FUN in that snow! What a cute post!!