Playdough...



And to the men and women who worked strenuously for years to pin down the perfect combination of play and dough...This happy mom says Thank you!
Tomorrow I am going to use my 30 minutes to read a book!



And to the men and women who worked strenuously for years to pin down the perfect combination of play and dough...
3 comments:
so funny that you would post this...I was just thinking today about whether or not Ike was old enough...unfortunately for me I am sure more of it would end up in his mouth than on the table! So fun....the boys are soooo ADORABLE! I hope to be able to visit you when you guys move to Dallas!!
I love playdough too for my boys, but I sure hate the mess it makes. I guess it is worth it for 30 minutes of "Mom time"! We miss you guys!
Playdough is a wonderful thing! It did wonders to distract my 3 year old nephew too during the holidays! Watch out for the mess though. It can really get stuck on clothes and carpet! Your little boys are so cute and it looked like they were having a blast.
Post a Comment