Ahh St. Patrick's Day, the day of green, the day of luck. We awoke this morning to find a rainbow hanging from our ceiling, those silly leprechauns. And as we followed it, what do you suppose we found?
A pot of gold of course, well gold wrapper candy in this case, we recognize the economic recession occurring and forgive the leprechauns for making cutbacks, it was only to be expected I guess.

We have enjoyed the gold.
I removed the wrappers before I let them eat.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK"S DAY!
(Yes Soren is holding a baby doll, who had to be dressed in green today too I might add, she has been named "baby sister", and is wearing one of the live rib kicking baby sister's new outfits.)
3 comments:
Great idea for St. Patrick's Day!
You do really cute stuff with your kids... I need to learn a lesson or two from you in the "fun parent" area.
Yeah you really are a fun mom! I didn't even think to do something like that! I just made sure we wore green, maybe next year!
You are SUCH A CUTE MOM Anna! What a fun way to celebrate the holiday! I think you get mom of the year award!
Post a Comment