
In honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday today, the boys opted not to make a snowman, but a birthday cake.
They also threw their first snowballs. They aren't exactly all stars yet, but we're training them young.

They also threw their first snowballs. They aren't exactly all stars yet, but we're training them young.


3 comments:
Those are capturing pictures. We lasted a whole 1.2 hour in the snow and then we decided to opt for hot chocolate instead.
Anna, your boys are adorable!!! What kind of camera do you use, you always take amazing shots. Hey how are you feeling? How much longer? We are on the countdown around here, 28 days. But I think my girls are more excited than me, I just keep thinking of everything that needs to be done, before the baby comes. Have a great day. Heather
I can't believe it. I do not have any snow memories of NC. You take the cutest pictures. I need you back here and can't wait until you are here for good.
Post a Comment