Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break at the Museum

This past week was Andy's last spring break of Law School. And when we asked the boys if they would rather go to the beach or the museum, they both enthusiastically responded, "museum!" I know, I know you are thinking "Man Anna has some well rounded, smart, cultured kids." But the real reason they shouted for the museum? I told them the next time Daddy came with us they could ride the train.
And that is what we did.
And we saw space, geography, weather, animal, and insect exhibits.
And we all went home happy!

Who needs the calming sound of the ocean, sand beneath your feet, and the smell of salty sea?
Not my Boys!
Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Luke and Kellie said...

I love that last pictures, his smile is so cute!

Jordan said...

they are crazy.

beach all the way.

unless its a dinosaur museum and the beach is very VERY close