Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Arrival

Liesel Jean Despain was born this morning, May 5th, 2009 at 1:54 a.m. She is a healthy baby girl--she weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. at birth, 20.5 inches long, and has short dark hair. Mommy is doing great and everyone is very excited. Pictures to come soon!

6 comments:

Melissa and Doug said...

Congratulations! Let us know if you need help with anything. Can't wait to see pictures.

The Fifes said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Chelsey said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see her soon! I hope you recover quickly.

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! Short, dark, hair?! Crazy, can't wait to see her.

Jez said...

CONGRATS!! What a beautiful name... reminds me of the Sound of Music. I always thought Liesel was so beautiful, and I'm sure your daughter will be too. May 5th is a great day... my anniversary. :) I hope you recover well, Anna! I'm happy for you and your family!

The Harrises said...

Maybe you should have named her Maria or Jaunita? So does this mean you're not coming tonight to the Cinco De Mayo party? Do you want me to send some food with somebody?

I'm glad you're doing well. Take care and we hope to see you out and about soon.
Mic