Friday, May 22, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter?

As a baby I would hold my ear with one hand and suck the thumb on the other hand.
This is what I found the other morning.
We will see if it lasts.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Anna, your little Liesel is so darling. We are missing you at Music Makers and play groups!

Ames Family said...

Such a cutie!...and I like the blanket behind her...I'm in a sewing mood so... Anyway, hope you guys are doing great

DAVID GREEN FAMILY said...

She is adorable!!! And you are AMAZING!!! Are things settling down, and are you ready to go to bed for a few weeks. I can barely keep up, and I didn't have to move or anything else. You GO GIRL!!!

Kohl said...

That is too funny! She is so cute!

Brianne & Jarod said...

How sweet is that?? How is it going in Dallas? How is the house? Do you see Andrea a lot?