Friday, May 1, 2009

Pass the Castor Oil Please...

I've reached that point.

Where I feel my body, although made to do this and has done it twice already, has somehow forgotten it's role in the birthing of a child. Which leads me to only one logical option.

I must take matters into my own hands.
So pass the Castor oil please, pass the pineapple, and a huge ol' slice of long, vigorous walks. Slide a slice of spicy food on my plate and all the intestinal cramps that will come. And please disregard my mean tempered disposition or the short irritable remarks I might say.
It's not you, really...
I'm just at war,
with my body.

3 comments:

DAVID GREEN FAMILY said...

Hang in there Anna!!! And good luck with the delivery, baby and everything else!!!!

The Fifes said...

LOL :) How soon are you due?

Kohl said...

I'm pretty sure my body doesn't know how to go into labor either. Please don't try castor oil, it makes you ill. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see her!