Congratulations Anna. You have such a beautiful family, and I LOVE the name Liesel. It's a very you name. THanks for letting me keep up with your family on your blog!
Anna: "Liesel what do you want to be for Halloween?" Liesel: "A beef stick." Anna: " oh but on Halloween monsters eat beefsticks, maybe you should just be a kitty."
Later in the day-Anna: cooking, and Liesel comes up behind her and bites her leg, "ouch." Liesel: "I monster, you beef stick mommy."
Soren: "I got a new job at school today, I am the Caboose. I have to be the last in line and make sure the lights are off and the door is closed." Ezra: "So do you get a new job every week? Like next week will you be the Hopper Car, then the Box Car? When will you get to be the steam engine?"
Soren: "Mom do dreams come true? Like if I really wish for something will it happen?" Anna: "Dreams can come true but you have to work hard to help them come true." Ezra: "No, I had a dream last night that a bear was chasing me and it caught me and ate me, I didn't have to work hard for him to get me, I just had to be next to a bear." Soren: "No Ezra you would have to work hard to get money to buy a plane ticket and go to a state park to find a bear."
13 comments:
so sweet, and she has hair!
You look AMAZING Anna! Seriously CUTE CUTE family of five!
She is beautiful!! You look great Anna. Good luck with all of the adjustments coming. I'll bet your boys just love that baby girl.
love the pic, and the finger in the nose:)
You guys look great! Good luck on all of your new adventures! Anna, you do look amazing! Liesel is SO cute, congrats!
You are DEFinitely too cute to have just given birth. What an adorable family.
Ezra is my favorite in that last pic...sorry Liesel!
You guys are looking great. Good luck with driving across the country.
I agree...you look awesome. What a cute family! She's so adorable. Ahhh...little babies...nothing better.
Congratulations Anna. You have such a beautiful family, and I LOVE the name Liesel. It's a very you name. THanks for letting me keep up with your family on your blog!
Liesel looks adorable and Anna you look great! Hope you feel as good as you look! What a beautiful family! We love you guys!
she is sooo sweet
i can't wait to see her in real life
She is beautiful! Congrats...girls are so fun! The family looks great and so happy!
Post a Comment