Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Big Brother


We have really been drilling Soren about sharing, reminding him...almost nagging him...to share his toys with Ezra. Well, the last couple of days Soren decided he needed to share more than just toys with Ezra... We were in the car on the way to Andy and my church basketball games (both of which we lost!!!) when I realized that Ezra was being very quiet. I peered into the bask seat to see a french fry (from Soren's nutritious dinner) stuffed into Ezra's mouth and another one in his hand! No wonder he was so content, he was eating in one french fry more calories than he usually would consume in one day...no wonder he was so happy. Well it has not stopped there. Any and every chance Soren gets he is feeding Ezra food, a little cookie here, a granola bar there, how about some string cheese... At least we have found that Ezra has no allergies to any of these foods...

4 comments:

jkohldadof8 said...

Like Mom and Dad...like sons!!!!

You guys are raising a great family. Have you looked one another in the eye today and said..."I love you"?

Mom and I love you all VERY much.

Kohl said...

That is so nice of Soren to keep Ezra fed. What a thoughtful brother! Your boys are sure cute!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I have been in HIGH STRESS mode trying to keep Jarod's neices from shoving things into Isaac's mouth...or trying to take out and put in his binki every two seconds :)

If that wasn't bad enough..there have been way too many relatives hands entering his mouth. They think it is sooooo cute that he will chew on their fingers...NOT CUTE!!

Hope you had a great spring break :)

John and Melanie said...

I love your boys! Yummy french fries. They're jack's favorite... darn it!