
I saw a very yummy cake in a magazine last year and have wanted to make it ever since. But I am the kind of person who will eat the whole cake if there is any left...so I thought making it for Soren's birthday would be ideal. We had several friends over last night for a birthday cake and cupcake celebration. Andy helped with the artistic concept of the cake and we made cupcakes with little matchbox cars on top. Since there were only 2 pieces of cake left I would say our party was successful!
Until next year,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOREN!
4 comments:
You really did a great job with that cake. The best part was that it tasted just as fantastic as it looked! Thanks for having us over, Happy BDay Soren!
Will you make all of my kids birthday cakes? :) Mine always fail and never turn out that cute. Great Job! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOREN! (that is from Gavin and Liam)
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday, dear Soren, HAppy Birthday to you!!!!!!
Oh man...I am sooooo bummed that I missed out on the cake...it looks DELISH!! and super cute!!
Post a Comment