Growing up I remember my Dad being the one who did most of the "outdoor cooking" aka grilling. So you may not be surprised to hear that Soren was drawn to this ,in my eyes, masculine job...only he didn't use a grill...
Anna: "Liesel what do you want to be for Halloween?" Liesel: "A beef stick." Anna: " oh but on Halloween monsters eat beefsticks, maybe you should just be a kitty."
Later in the day-Anna: cooking, and Liesel comes up behind her and bites her leg, "ouch." Liesel: "I monster, you beef stick mommy."
Soren: "I got a new job at school today, I am the Caboose. I have to be the last in line and make sure the lights are off and the door is closed." Ezra: "So do you get a new job every week? Like next week will you be the Hopper Car, then the Box Car? When will you get to be the steam engine?"
Soren: "Mom do dreams come true? Like if I really wish for something will it happen?" Anna: "Dreams can come true but you have to work hard to help them come true." Ezra: "No, I had a dream last night that a bear was chasing me and it caught me and ate me, I didn't have to work hard for him to get me, I just had to be next to a bear." Soren: "No Ezra you would have to work hard to get money to buy a plane ticket and go to a state park to find a bear."
No comments:
Post a Comment