Monday, March 31, 2008

Opening Presents...

After waiting a full day in anticipation it finally came time for Soren to open his presents. Of course he wanted to play with each thing after he unwrapped it, so it took us about 30 minutes to unwrap 6 presents. Soren has seen other little boys at the park play with big Tonka trucks and he has always wanted a turn. You can see his excitement and his exclamation of "WOW...WOAH" in the picture below. Isn't it amazing how one right gift can melt a parent's heart!
Mr. Ezra couldn't let Soren have the spotlight all to himself...he started crawling this weekend and doesn't seem to want to stop. He will crawl to the couch and stand up, to a chair and stand up... you get the picture. Andy says I have entered a new phase of motherhood, having 2 kids who are mobile...I will let you know how I get along!


No comments: