
A child's imagination is one of the most precious and entertaining things a parent can experience. Yesterday Soren informed me that our closet is his "little house" It is where he takes his bear to put him down for a nap and where he is when I can't find him anywhere else. As I was doing dishes last night Soren was playing in the laundry room (which is a little room right off of the kitchen separated by a door that folds open. Soren called my name and said " I go on elevator mommy" and he closed the door. Then he opened it and said "I push button mommy and go down" and he closed the door again. He went up and down in his elevator (sometimes with Ezra sometimes without) for the time it took me to clean the kitchen...how convenient to have an elevator in your kitchen...
1 comment:
Gavin and Liam think that our pantry is an elevator! Isn't it great what can entertain them for hours!
Post a Comment